Reservations can be made below, however before you do, please read the following:
Times are tough for hospitality at the moment and we are no exception. We are required to enforce current legislation in order to operate in a safe and responsible manner. To ensure we are maintaining a safe & enjoyable dining experience for both you and our staff, there have been some changes to the way we serve our wonderful guests. Please read and respect the policies and procedures outlined below before making a reservation with us.
- Max. size booking is 8pp. During summer when the weather improves this will increase to a max of 15pp, with parties greater than 8pp seated outside.
- Our tables operate on a strict 2 hour sitting time. Please be respectful of other guests and abide by this timing.
- We have a 15 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running more than 15 minutes after your reservation time, otherwise we will release your booking.
- Please note that if you choose to reserve an outdoor table, we may not be able to move you inside if inclement weather persists during service due to limited seating.
- Bookings are essential to ensure we can give you a personalised experience.
- Max. size booking is 6pp.
SOME OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
We want you to know that we clean and sanitise all our furniture, cutlery, crockery and glassware after every use. Our dining rooms and facilities are cleaned and sanitised after every service, and we take our hand hygiene seriously. If our staff are unwell, they stay home.
Some things we have to do together; signing in on arrival for contact tracing, respecting social distancing, and maintaining good hand hygiene. If you are unwell or you have been in close contact with someone who has been unwell, please stay home and come again at another time.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ghost Rock Wines Cellar Door and Eatery to enjoy a wine tasting and dining experience you will love!