Reservations can be made below, however before you do, please read the information below the reservation tile.
Our menu changes frequently depending on what is in season and available. Click Here to view our current menu.
- Our tables operate on a strict 2 hour sitting time. Please be respectful of other guests and abide by this timing.
- We have a 15 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running more than 15 minutes after your reservation time, otherwise we may release your booking.
- Please note that if you choose to reserve an outdoor table, we may not be able to move you inside if inclement weather persists during service due to limited seating.
- Max. size booking is 8pp (including children). For groups larger than 8pp, we have Group Set Menus available. Please email email@example.com for more information. Seating for large groups is very limited, so we advise booking early. A credit card number will be required for the booking.
- Please arrive at your booking time. If you arrive earlier, we will not be able provide service until your set booking time however you are welcome to relax on our lawns.
- We can not accommodate additional people to your booking without prior notice, due to limited space in our restaurant (particularly during peak busy times). If you arrive with additional guests, we will unfortunately have to turn them away. Please call ahead to confirm any changes to your booking to avoid disappointment.
- Whilst we will try to accommodate any requests at the time of booking, please be mindful that we will be unable to move tables during service.
- Split bills - We are unable to split bills.
- Sundays will incur a 10% surcharge on all bills including tastings.
Our current trading hours are:
Monday to Friday - 11am to 4pm
Saturday and Sunday - 11am - 5pm
Please note the kitchen is only open 11am to 3.30pm. Please follow our Instagram and Facebook pages for updates and current information.
- Bookings are essential to ensure we can give you a personalised experience. Bookings can be made above.
- Max. size booking for a wine tasting is 6pp. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for large group bookings.
SOME OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
We clean and sanitise all our furniture, cutlery, crockery and glassware after every use. Our dining rooms and facilities are cleaned and sanitised after every service, and we take our hand hygiene seriously. If our staff are unwell, they stay home.
Some things we have to do together; respecting social distancing and maintaining good hand hygiene. If you are unwell or you have been in close contact with someone who has been unwell, please stay home and come again at another time.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ghost Rock Wines Cellar Door and Eatery to enjoy a wine tasting and dining experience you will love!